We use naturally sourced carrier oils to handcraft all of our Soaps, and we slow cure it the old fashioned way and then hand cut each and every bar. The result is a powerful bar of soap full of natural glycerin, a skin loving humectant, that will leave your skin and hair feeling clean and moisturised. A true multi-purpose bar, it’s an excellent hand and body soap, perfect for washing your burly beard, and provides a superior slip for a close shave. By Swagger soaps have a subtle fragrance so they can be enjoyed whilst using in the shower and for those that want to get up close and personal with you (and your beard).
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Contains natural glycerin for a moisturising daily hand and body soap.
- Perfect for washing your beard and moisturising the skin beneath it, while the naturally occurring glycerin conditions your beard.
- Produces a creamy lather and superior glide for a smooth shave.
- Made with vegetable oils: Coconut Oil, Olive, Sunflower, Castor & Shea Butter
- Palm Oil Free
You might ask what sets our soaps apart from store bought soaps. It’s the natural glycerin! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the soap making process, and while commercial manufacturers remove the glycerin for use in their more profitable lotions and creams, our handcrafted soap retains glycerin in each and every bar. You will feel the difference!
Directions: Use bar directly on your body or lather up with a loofah. When finished store on a rack allowing for airflow around soap, this will give your soap bar a longer life. Don’t store in old school soap holder with one hole in the bottom!
Ingredients: Saponified oils of (Coconut, Palm* and Olive), Fragrance